Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spies

I made this a very long time ago, and then moved to Tumblr. Well apparently so did everyone else and I like to have a space on the interenet where I can share my thoughts and feelings without offending anyone.

Here is the place.

I hate cowards, people who hide behind meaningless words because they are too afraid to look like the bad guy and say how they really feel. To give you hope that what they are saying can still be changed to your advantage. To make it so the situation you are in isn't so bad until BOOM! headshot.

I am in that situation right now, I feel like the person I care most about is hiding behind words, he is an author so I suppose at least he's doing one thing propperly. Giving someone false hope is like telling a cancer patient they have 2 years to live, when they really only have 2 days.

When you're in a relatinship they say honesty is the best policy I agree, unless you're a twat, in which case, honesty may not be the best policy for you. Because then everyone will realise you're a twat and you'll lose all your friends, your job, your lovers, your home, and you'll die alone in the gutter. Oh wait... damn that's not really going to happen?

Some of the things in this blog may seem a little harsh and they are, but I'm hurting right now, and want to make myself feel better... sorry.

No comments: