Thursday 21 August 2008

GCSE results!!

I got my GCSE's today, Mixed feelings really. I got an A*, 4 A's, 6 B's and a C. but the c was in subject i couldn't see the point in so I'm not bothered about that. I was hoping to get more A's than i did, but 12 passes is good enough for me =]. It means I can go into 6th form and do Chemistry, Biology, psychology and Stage management.

I am aiming to get into Edinburgh University to study either medicine or biochemistry. I am going more towards Medicine at the moment because i feel i can help more people that way on a personal scale.

Let me know if anyone knows any interesting things about anything i have spoken about =].
I want a comment =[ lol.

1 comment:

Meggily said...

Well Past Megan, you got your wish... in a round about fashion, Not at edinbourgh, aiming a little above yourself there aren't ya. No you ended up in Lincoln, a beautiful city. the size of a small village.

And medicine nooo! but Biomedical Science YES! You do the same shit, you just don't have to be as clever.