Tuesday 12 August 2008

A Little About Me...


Hello Everyone out there, and thank you for reading this =].

I just thought i would give you a bit of information about me, My name is Meg and I have two cats and a hamster:

Cat Number 1!
Fluff | Senile | Cute As They Come!



Cat Number 2!
Ruby | Attention Seeker | Kitten At Heart




Hamster!
About 11 Months Old | Likes Eating 8 Grapes At Once [Below]

When I get a job I am hoping to either become a vet, a biochemist, or a doctor. Really hard choice lol. I want to go to Edinburgh University when the time comes because i have wanted to go to Scotland for a very long time and they are very good if i want to study Veterinary Medicine.

I love Joss Whedon, i have never seen something he has been involved in even on a very small scale that i haven't fallen in love with. Any of you out there who are slightly nerdy like me will know he did Buffy, Angel, Firefly and the AMAZING Dr horribles sing-along blog!

I recently decided i was going to try really hard to help the earth out a bit, cos we're kinda ruining it. And i joined amnesty international, and sponsored a WWF panda monthly =].

Well thats abut it as an introduction to Me. Please leave comments and stuff =].

Love
Megxo

No comments: